The main duties of the Cleaning Supervisor will be to manage a team of cleaners and ensure all sites are covered and cleaned in accordance to agreed timescales and standards.
Manage a team of cleaners and ensure all duties are carried out to a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene are maintained. Audit the work carried out by cleaners in order to ensure a high standard of work is undertaken and maintained. Take responsibility for ordering supplies of cleaning materials Report any cleaning defects to senior members To monitor time-keeping performance and attendance of cleaning team
Skills & Experience
A number of years cleaning experience as a Supervisor or Team Leader level. Experience of cleaning within the service industry Ability to work under pressure and use own initiative. A basic understanding of IT including Word, Excel, and Outlook, (not essential as training given). Flexibility in order to work a variety of shifts. Good communication skills Must be a confident driver.
Skills and Attributes Required:
- Previous experience in a cleaning environment
- Previous experience of managing a team
- The ability to implement and adhere to standards and procedures
- Health and Safety experience including COSHH, Health and Safety and Manual Handling
- Good interpersonal skills
- Basic IT skills for reporting
- Smart appearance and professional manner
- Resilience, with the ability to work under pressure
- Demonstrate a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- BICs cleaning qualification or equivalent is also desirable, but not essential
- Full driving license
Training and Development
At Sparkling Clean Solutions, we pride ourselves on the developments of every individual in every team. We provide access to a wide variety of free training from manual handling, safe working at height, in house cleaning training,
Working Environment & Company Ethos
We are an innovative forward thinking company and we use some of the most cutting edge technologies in the industry to help us to succeed. We believe communication is key and that every department must work in harmony to be successful.
Regular meetings, site visits and appraisals will be held, which will give you the opportunity to move into a more senior role a soon as you are ready.
For more information about us head to www.sparklingcleansolutions.co.uk