Make your own multipurpose cleaner
What you will need
- A spray bottle (try to reuse an old one)
- 100ml white distilled vinegar (£1.25 Co-op for 568ml)
- 1/4 teaspoon of washing up liquid (59p Morrisons for 450ml)
- Jug to mix the solution
Step by step instructions
- Step 1
- Gather all the items you need and clear a space in the kitchen ready to make your homemade cleaning product.
- Step 2
- Pour 100ml of white distilled vinegar into a jug.
- Step 3
- Add 200ml of cold water to the jug.
- Step 4
- Add a 1/4 of a teaspoon of washing up liquid to the mixture and pour into an empty and clean spray bottle.